2 Grand Rapids Hospitals Are In The Top 50 In The United States
Grand Rapids has a lot going for it and now we are being recognized for having some amazing hospitals. Healthgrades.com ranks hospitals all across the country based on clinical quality outcomes and excellence over a multi-year time period.
The ranking puts the best hospitals in the country into two different categories, the top 1% of hospitals and the top 2% of hospitals. Michigan has 7 hospitals that make the list, 6 in the top 1% and 1 in the top 2%. West Michigan boasts 3 hospitals in the top 1%.
Michigan Hospitals In Top 2%:
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Royal Oak (Top 2%)
- Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus, Troy (Top 1%)
- Holland Hospital, Holland (Top 1%)
- Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, Southfield (Top 1%)
- Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Novi (Top 1%)
- Spectrum Health Medical Center - Butterworth Hospital, Grand Rapids (Top 1%)
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Grand Rapids (Top 1%)
22 States didn't even get a single hospital on the list, and only 2 states had more hospitals on the list than Michigan. To find out the rest of the hospitals on the list