There Were Several Shootings Over The Weekend In West Michigan [Video]
Police in West Michigan are investigating several shootings that happened over the weekend!
1. A 34-year-old victim man was shot multiple times in his lower body and was taken to the hospital, where he is in stable condition. Battle Creek police say the shooting happened just before 10 pm on Friday off W Rittenhouse Avenue, according to WOOD. If you have any info, contact the Battle Creek Police Department at 269.781.0911 or Silent Observer at 269.964.3888.
Early Saturday morning, around 2 am, a man was shot near the Grand Valley State University campus in Allendale. Ottawa County sheriff’s deputies have two suspects in custody and 28-year-old man is in critical condition, according to WOOD. The incident happened at the Lake Michigan Drive Apartment complex on Lake Michigan.
3. Battle Creek police were also investigating several shots being fired at a woman Saturday morning around 8 am off Riverside Drive. Police say the woman was not injured in the incident, which was a dispute over a man, according to WOOD. A suspect was arrested and charged with assault with intent to murder, carrying a concealed weapon and felony firearm. Police say the driver is being held on separate charges.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- Grand Rapids Ranks In The Bottom 50 Worst Cities For Single Moms
- 5 Famous People You Might Not Know Are From Grand Rapids [List]
- Michigan Lands In The Top 10 States With The Most Expensive College Tuition