Camp Lo Drops Free Album ‘A Piece of the Action Part 1′ With Mac Miller and More
It's been 20 years since Camp Lo released their critically-acclaimed debut album, Uptown Saturday Night. Now, two decades later, the duo of Sonny Cheeba and Geechi Suede is gearing up for their sixth studio album, The Get Down Brothers. But before the new album drops, Camp Lo has released the free project, A Piece of the Action Part 1.
With guest appearances from Mac Miller, Talib Kweli, Aesop Rock, M.O.P., Pete Rock, Ski Beatz and more, A Piece of the Action Part 1 is just the first free album in the series of three. The next two installments are scheduled to release on Sept. 29 and Oct. 6.
Following the third free album, Camp Lo will release The Get Down Brothers on Oct. 13 and have a special edition release of the project scheduled to drop on Oct. 27. The duo will also celebrate the 20th anniversary of Uptown Saturday Night by releasing On the Way Uptown -- a studio session album recorded during the making of their debut album.
Listen to A Piece of the Action Part 1 and check out the tracklist below.
Camp Lo's A Piece of the Action Part 1 Tracklist
1. "Ladies and Gentlemen (Introducing 80 Blocks)" Feat. Talib Kweli
2. "Oddisee - Gonna Be Limelighters" Feat. Aesop Rock
3. "No Uniform" Feat. M.O.P. and Pete Rock
4. "Megan Good" Feat. Mac Miller
5. "No Hook" Feat. Pete Rock
6. "82 Afros" Feat. Ski Beatz
7. "All The Same" Feat. Jimmy Cozier
8. "Lucini (This is it)"
9. "Sugar Willie's Revenge" Feat. Ski Beatz
10. "Regulate" Feat. Yahzarah
See 40 Hip-Hop Albums Turning 20 in 2017