Flooding Closes Multiple Kent County Roads
This morning, the Kent County Road Commission shared a list of all of the current road closures due to flooding.
The following sections of road will remain closed until conditions allow them to reopen:
- Reeds Lake Blvd. between Manhattan and Reeds Lake Blvd.
- Peach Ridge between 8 Mile Rd. and 9 Mile Rd.
- Division Ave. between 11 Mile Rd. and 12 Mile Rd.
- Summit between 12 Mile Rd. and 13 Mile Rd.
- Friske between 12 Mile Rd. and 13 Mile Rd.
- Ashley between M-44 and 7 Mile Rd.
- Bolt Dr. from Grand River Dr. to Country Brook, due to a washout
All of the roads have water over them or impassable conditions.