Hudsonville Releases Third MI Ice Cream Flavor & You Can Get a Free Taste!
Throughout the summer, Hudsonville Ice Cream has been releasing limited edition flavors that represent Michigan & with the kickoff to ArtPrize, they've just released their third one in the collection...
Ferris Coffee Caramel Cold Brew!
...Ferris Coffee & Nut Co.’s Nitro Cold Brew and swirls of caramel butter fudge—a winning flavor combination sure to please coffee lovers everywhere!
As a coffee (and caramel) lover myself, my taste buds are intrigued. Citing their similarities and West Michigan roots, it was a no-brainer when it came to the collaboration.
Ferris Coffee is not only offering the ice cream at their three locations, but, even better, you can get it as a Nitro Cold Brew Float! Stop into any of the three cafes during Happy Hour times (M-F, 1p-3p) and you can receive 20% off on any cold brew product, including floats.
But in celebration of National Coffee Day & ArtPrize, you can get a FREE sample on Saturday, September 29th at Rosa Parks Circle from 12p-3p. Get more info on the Facebook event page.
Remember this is a limited edition flavor so get it while you can at the following shops around Michigan:
• Banana Boat, Flint
• Burlingame Dairy Dip, Wyoming
• Captain Sundae—Holland North
• Captain Sundae—Holland South
• Captain Sundae, Zeeland
• Carie’s Caboose, Montrose
• Cosmic Candy Co., Pentwater
• Ferris Coffee – West Side, Grand Rapids
• Ferris Coffee – Downtown, Grand Rapids
• Ferris Coffee – Holland
• Frosty Boy of Cascade, Grand Rapids
• Frosty Boy Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo
• Jaami’s Ice Cream & Treats, Frankenmuth
• Jersey Junction, East Grand Rapids
• Mootown Ice Cream & Dessert Shoppe, Detroit
• Norm’s Ice Cream Shop, Fruitport
• Norm’s Ice Cream Shop North Muskegon
• Ottawa Beach General Store, Holland
• Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor, Mackinac Island
• The Parlour of Jackson, Jackson
• The Sweet Tooth of Marine City, Marine City
• Tippy Cow, Grandville