Grand Rapids’ Biggest Halloween Party Is Back At The BOB
Update: Advance ticket sales have sold out, you can buy tickets at the door Saturday for $60. Doors open at 8 p.m.
The biggest Halloween party in Grand Rapids is back for 2022 inside the BOB in downtown Grand Rapids.
Where is the biggest Halloween Party in Grand Rapids?
Following the re-opening of The BOB in September of 2022, they've announced that their annual Halloween party will be returning for 2022 with 'The Upside Down – A Halloween Costume Party'.
When is the BOB Halloween Party in downtown Grand Rapids?
This year's party will be Saturday night, October 29th. Doors will open at 8pm for General admission.
How do I get tickets for the Halloween Party at the BOB in Grand Rapids?
What is happening at the BOB's Halloween Party?
- Doors open at 8pm.
- 5 floors of live entertainment.
- Tommy Carrol and Janna from 97.9 WGRD will be hosting events on the first floor
- Big Joe Pesh, Laura Hardy, and Lisha B. from Mix 95.7 will be hosting events on the second floor
- BOB's Brewery - DJ Matt B (spinning '80s retro)
- Bobarino's - DJ VanHekken
- H.O.M.E. - DJ Jay Vee
- 3rd Floor - DJ Ryan Henry
- Eve - DJ Kane
- Chilling drink features.
- Roaming photo booth.
- Eve opens at 10pm. Additional $10 cover for entry (not included with your ticket)
How much is the Grand Prize for the BOB's Halloween Costume contest in 2022?
- 1st Place Prize: $500 check
- 2nd Place Prize: $250 check
- Winners are based on the best overall costume
- Private judges will determine the top 5
- Public applause vote will determine the top 2
- Public vote to occur in HOME at 11:30pm
Six Halloween Karens You May Encounter in Michigan This Season
Seven Types of Candy Givers You'll See This Halloween in Michigan