Visit Santa In West Michigan With Your Dogs or Cats 2022
Christmas is for kitties, and puppies too. And this holiday season you've got lots of opportunities to take your fluffy furever friends to visit Santa Claus in metro Grand Rapids.
Where can I take my pets to get Christmas pics in Grand Rapids?
Many locations in West Michigan will have photo opportunities for you and your pets this holiday season, including shopping centers, pet stores, and other locations across West Michigan.
When are the pet photos at Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids?
Woodland Mall will be doing photos with Santa every Monday through the holiday season. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made online with ShopWoodland.com. Photos will be in the Macy's Court from 11a-8pm with a break for Santa from 3-4pm.
Are there other places in West Michigan to get pet photos with Santa?
Yes, Fig & Friends Pet Rescue will be hosting events throughout the holidays to get pet pics with Santa.
- Saturday, December 10th from 10a-1pm at Posh Petals on 806 Bridge NW in Grand Rapids
- Sunday, December 11th from 11a-2pm at Chow Hound at 734 28th St in Grand Rapids
- Saturday, December 17th from 3-6pm at Pet Supplies Plus in Wyoming at 2033 28th St
Fig & Friends are asking for a donation to the rescue when you get your pet pictures taken with Santa.
When are Santa Paws events at Chow Hound locations in West Michigan?
In addition to the Fig & Friends event, Chow Hound will also be hosting three other Santa events for West Michigan pet owners with proceeds helping the sponsoring shelters.
- Holland Chowhound of December 10th from 12n-3pm with Harbor Humane Society
- Grand Haven Chowhound on December 17th from 12n-3pm with Harbor Humane Society
- Standale Chowhound on December 10th & 11th from 12n-2pm with the Humane Society of West Michigan
These Are West Michigan's Cutest Cats