Road Closures Due To Flooding In Grand Rapids Area
We've experienced near record flooding again this year and because of that we have several road closures this morning. Here are some of the major roads that are closed in the area. If you know of anymore, post them in the comments, or text in the closures to (616) 770-8957.
Grand Rapids / Grandville Area
- The I-196 ramps at Market Ave. are closed, because of high water on Market Ave (Indian Mounds Dr.), because of high water.
- The westbound I-196 off-ramp to westbound Chicago Dr. is closed, because of high water.
- The westbound Chicago Dr. on-ramp to westbound Ford is closed, because of high water.
- Chicago Dr. is closed both ways between the I-196 and Main St., because of high water.
- Chicago Dr. is closed from Port Sheldon St. to 32nd Ave., because of high water.