Want a Job with the City of Grand Rapids?
Ready for a new job? The City of Grand Rapids has open positions!
So what kind of jobs are they? And what do they pay?Let's dig into it. What jobs are open right now? (Requirements listed are the basic ones-- find out all the information by clicking on the position)
Here are some of the gigs available:
- Library Clerical Aide II - $14-$15/ hour Requirements: High school diploma or a GED, two years experience in customer service.
- Office Assistant III - $36K- $50K Requirements: Graduation from high school and at least three years of related clerical/secretarial experience.
- Equipment Service Worker $39K-$50K Requirements: Completion of the high school and basic automotive skills training, with three years of experience.
- Electrical Inspector I- $54K-$68K- Requirements: Graduation from high school, two years experience in electrical trade, possession of journeyman's license in the state of Michigan.
- City Transportation Engineer- $82K-$104K Requirements: Bachelor's degree in civil engineering / environmental science, traffic engineering, management, or public administration, seven years of managerial experience.