West Michigan Splash Pads Are Closing For The Season Soon
Summer is over in a few weeks and with the change in seasons comes the closure of local area splash pads.
Labor Day weekend marks the unofficial end to summer and a lot of the splash pads in the area will be closing. There are dozens of splash pads across West Michigan and most will be closed the day after Labor Day, but some will remain open for a week or two longer.
Below you can find a list of the splash pad closing dates for various cities and counties in West Michigan.
- City of Grand Rapids Splash Pads - Closing September 12th
- City of Wyoming Splash Pads - Closing September 7th
- City of Zeeland Splash Pads - Closing September 7th
- Kent County Splash Pads - Closing September 7th
- City of Muskegon Splash Pads - Closing September 19th
- City of Spring Lake Splash Pads - Closing September 7th
- City of Grand Haven Splash Pad - No closure date (Open weather permitting)
- City of South Haven Splash Pad - Closing September 7th
- City of Holland Splash Pad - Closing September 7th
So, if you want to get in to a splash pad before the end of the season, time is running out. Grab your kiddos and get to your local splash pad this weekend or next!
Almost all of the splash pads listed will reopen for the season on Memorial Day of 2022.
You can find a handy searchable list of splash pads in West Michigan at GRKids.com.