Asian Street Food Drive-Thru 2.0 Event Coming Up in Grand Rapids
If you've been missing food trucks, you can get your Asian Street Food fix in a few weeks, and safely. The Grand Rapids Asian Pacific Festival's first Asian Street Food Drive-Thru Event was so successful last month, they're doing it again!
Asian Street Food 2.0 is at Riverside park Saturday, August 15th, 12p.m.-6p.m.
The organizers say they got great feedback about the first event, so they've made improvements to their system and will have an even bigger menu this time around.
Local eateries will provide an assortment of food that's priced accordingly by the vendors, of which there will be eight. Organizers say to stay tuned to see what food you can expect!
The event is drive-thru only, in order to maintain everyone's safety. Customers should use the North entrance at Riverside Park. You can find a map here.
Organizers say they'll be upholding all guidelines while adhering to the Riverside Park regulations.
Important info to note:
- All guests are asked to stay in their vehicles while on the grounds.
- All vehicles must exit the grounds after the last vendor stop.
- No walk-up orders will be permitted.
- Pets must stay inside your vehicle.
- Smoking is prohibited on the grounds.
- Cash only (No ATM's available).
- No public bathrooms will be available.
If you'd like to help with the event, GRAPF is seeking volunteers here.